The Embassy of Tajikistan is closed every Wednesday.
Additional required documents for minors (under 18):
- Birth Certificate. A copy of the applicant's birth certificate.
- Letter of Consent. A NOTARIZED letter of consent signed by both parents, authorizing the Consulate to issue a visa to the child.
- Marriage certificate. A copy of the parents' marriage certificate.
Tajikistan tourist visa is required for citizens of Turkey.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for tourist visas to Tajikistan.
Additional steps you may take:
- Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
- Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Tajikistan
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.