Applicant must not wear glasses in their photographs.
Passport MUST contain at least two blank visa pages in order for the visa to be issued.
Additional required documents for minors under 18
• Application form. The application form must be signed by both parents.
• Birth certificate. A photocopy of the applicant's birth certificate. The birth certificate must be the "long form" certificate which shows the names and nationalities of the applicant's parents. Applicants born outside of the UAE who cannot obtain a copy of their birth certificate may submit a copy of an official document issued by Government authorities, provided it shows their personal particulars like name, date of birth, parents names, and nationality. Foreign language documents must be accompanied by a notarized English translation.
• Parents' passport copies. A copy of the information pages of both parents' signed passports.
• Parents' driver's licenses. A copy of both parents' driver's licenses.
Former citizens of India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka
At this time, VisaHQ.com.tr CANNOT assist former citizens of India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka
in obtaining a visa to India. Applicants should contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate of India
Advisory : Travel and Visa restrictions related to COVID-19
• All regular (sticker) Visas/e-Visa (including VoA for Japan and South Korea) granted to nationals of Italy, Iran, South Korea, Japan and issued on or before 03.03.2020 and who have not yet entered India, stand suspended with immediate effect. Such foreign nationals may not enter India from any Air, Land or Seaport ICPs. Those requiring to travel to India due to compelling reasons, may seek fresh visa from nearest Indian Embassy/Consulate.
• Regular (sticker) visa / e-Visa granted to nationals of Peoples Republic of China, issued on or before 05.02.2020 were suspended earlier. It shall remain in force. Such Chinese nationals may not enter India from any Air, Land or Seaport ICPs. Those needing to travel to India under compelling circumstances may apply for fresh visa to nearest Indian Embassy/Consulate.
• Regular (sticker) visas/e-Visas granted to all foreign nationals who have travelled to Peoples Republic of China, Iran, Italy, South Korea and Japan on or after 01.02.2020, and who have not yet entered India stand suspended with immediate effect. Such foreign nationals may not enter India from any Air, Land or Seaport ICPs. Those requiring to travel to India under compelling circumstances may apply for fresh visa to nearest Indian Embassy/Consulate.
• Diplomats, officials of UN and other International bodies, OCI cardholders and Aircrew from above countries are exempted from such restriction on entry. However, their medical screening is compulsory.
• All foreign and Indian nationals entering into India from any port are required to furnish duly filled self declaration form (including personal particulars i.e. phone no. and address in India) and travel history, to Health officials and Immigration officials at all port.
• Passengers (foreign and Indian) other than those restricted, arriving directly or indirectly from China, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Italy, Hong Kong, Macau, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Nepal, Thailand, Singapore and Taiwan must undergo medical screening at port of entry.